Choose a Venue
- Exhibition Centre
- Conference Hotel
- Conference Centre
- Conference Accommodation
- Specialist / Unique Venue
- Venue Search
Transition Extreme Sports Limited is an award winning charity and social enterprise, which assists the young people of Aberdeen City & Shire in making the difficult transitions from childhood to adulthood.
Market research suggests that consumers have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about. This has resulted in many companies taking notice of corporate social responsibility and their own social agenda, so supporting the work that Transition Extreme does with children and families can help you too.
There are many ways in which you can ensure that you event leaves a social legacy. Whether you are making a one-off donation, giving a gift in kind, hosting an event or donating excess conference materials such as pens, notepads or conference bags, you can make a huge difference in the lives of the people the enterprise supports. Your donation can be contributed to a range of community programmes and activities, and Transition Extreme is happy to work with you to identify specific projects and initiatives that would be best suited to your requirements; below are a few examples.
1. The Alternative Academy - a 12 week educational programme aimed at young people at risk of becoming disengaged from traditional forms of education
2. Community Outreach - developing outreach programmes, which provide sports coaching to the deprived areas of the North East
3. Youth Club - on a Saturday night, providing unique and exciting activity for young people from some of Aberdeen's most deprived areas
4. Schools - supporting partnerships with our local schools, for exciting school activity day destinations, as part of the curriculum development
5. Creative Arts - innovative projects using urban and action sports as the creative catalyst to inspire
With a range of facilities, Transition Extreme is also ideally positioned to provide high-value team building activities and exciting corporate experiences that will make a real impact on your workforce and clients. The centre boasts a large meeting room offering capacity for up to 100 for seminars and events. A smaller meeting room with plasma screen TV provides a flexible option; the round boardroom table sits 18, whilst a theatre-style set up allows for 30.
The climbing wall features a dramatic, colourful and innovatively designed climbing and bouldering facility. Featuring 36 ropes on 3 main walls, as well as a dedicated bouldering area, a wide range of age groups and abilities can be catered for. Designated a Regional Centre of Excellence by the Mountaineering Council of Scotland, Transition Extreme is undoubtedly one of the best indoor climbing and adventure centres in the UK and a fantastic option for team building events.
Transition Extreme is happy to tailor a package suitable for any specific requirements, providing a focused and exciting alternative team-building challenge.
- Aberdeen Douglas Hotel
- Brentwood Hotel
- Copthorne Hotel
- Hilton Treetops Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen
- Meldrum House Country Hotel & Golf Club
- Mercure Ardoe House Hotel
- Norwood Hall Hotel
- Park Inn Aberdeen
- Raemoir House Hotel
- The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa
- Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel
- Thistle Aberdeen Altens Hotel
- Thistle Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton, Aberdeen City Centre
- Holiday Inn - Aberdeen Exhibition Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Exhibition Centre
- Malmaison Aberdeen
- Speedbird Inn