Use of this site is provided by Aberdeen Convention Bureau subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Aberdeen Convention Bureau reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Aberdeen Convention Bureau does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
4. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Aberdeen Convention Bureau. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Aberdeen Convention Bureau to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Aberdeen Convention Bureau). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
5. Aberdeen Convention Bureau takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
7. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.