Join the Aberdeen Ambassador Programme.
What is the Ambassador Programme?
The Ambassador Programme supports experts, business leaders and innovators from every field in bidding for and winning conferences, meetings and exhibitions. We believe Aberdeen's growth and prosperity are linked to the talents of its high-profile figures, and work with leaders across the academic and corporate communities to attract events of all kinds.
Join the Ambassador Programme
If you would like to become an Ambassador for Aberdeen, or simply discuss the benefits of joining, please contact Andrew Pratt, our Ambassador Programme Executive on 01224 288810, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can we help?
As an ambassador, we will help you by:
- Providing expert support and advice on attracting, bidding for and winning conferences and meetings
- Raising your profile and that of your organisation
- Working to develop and influence your conference's aims
- Providing networking opportunities to meet new contacts
- Recognising your contribution to the region
"The personal contacts you establish with the Bureau staff make you feel as if you are dealing with a friend who understands your problems - and indeed they do as it may be a new problem for you, but they have dealt with it before! This makes for an efficiency which provides great service and support for anyone involved in conference/convention organising in Aberdeen. "
Society for New Testament Studies (SNTS) 2006 and Annual Conference of Feminist and Women's Studies Association, 2005